The last two years, even if for many of us they felt like they didn’t happen, brought many changes. The pandemic had, and still has, a great impact on people’s lives. Many lost their job, factories shut down, shops closed. Nevertheless, humans are incredible creatures in their ability to adapt. And so is marketing. With changing times, it changed too. Because people had to stay at home, mobile marketing and online marketing have grown exponentially. Thanks to this the affiliate side of digital marketing was able to bloom. People realized the advantages of passive income that could combat their loss of work. And for this reason affiliate conferences became even more important, to equip the businesses and affiliates with the right tools and knowledge to increase their chances of succeeding in the worldwide market. As a bonus, these events take place in many of the most gorgeous cities of this planet.
Why attend an affiliate marketing conference?
An affiliate marketing conference may seem like a good idea and here is why. It can provide excellent opportunities for learning from the best marketing executives, opens up new possibilities for your business, and broadens your understanding of the world of digital marketing. Meeting fellow marketers, affiliate managers, industry leaders and experts in marketing at the largest gathering of the year is another advantage of such events.
Listening to the biggest names in the affiliate marketing industry talk about new and improved marketing strategies and exciting new innovative technologies, just screams business growth. These several days-long affiliate marketing events are a great opportunity for networking as they bring together people and marketing experts from all over the world.
An affiliate conference is a great place to learn more about brand awareness, and marketing trends, gain new business partnerships, affiliate marketing connections, and solution providers. After several days of networking and meeting other digital marketers, deep dives into challenging topics, exhilarating panel discussions, you will be armed with the newest marketing trends. You can come away with a rolodex worth of new contacts and business partnerships and also revitalized by the sights, sounds, and tastes of the beautiful city the conference took place in. So what’s not to love about affiliate marketing conferences?
Top 20 marketing conferences in Asia
1. AmCham Shanghai Marketing Conference: Retail Marketing
AmCham Shanghai Marketing Conference: Retail Marketing is a half-day event held in the sprawling and beautiful city of Shanghai, bringing together reputable brands, agencies, business leaders, and marketing experts from both China and all around the world. Making it the largest gathering of online brands, marketing leaders, and the biggest names of the internet industry in this region. The conference is held in the AmCham Shanghai Conference Center (Xintiandi) and shares the best practices and fresh perspectives for the ever-changing China market. The event presents panel discussions on themes such as “The metaverse and retail trends”, “Designing the new retail experience” and more. This affiliate marketing conference is an excellent networking experience for digital marketers and for gaining insight into customer experience and online marketing while acquiring new business partnerships. So be on the lookout for the next opportunity to join this event.
- Date: January 18, 2022
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Ticket variation: Member ticket Free, Non-member ticket 36 EUR
- Top speakers: Senior Advisor at McKinsey & Co. Steven Chang; Sam Sterling, Chief Strategy Officer, APAC at AKQA; Dragon Lu, General Manager of Häagen-Dazs Shop
- Registration: https://www.amcham-shanghai.org/en/events/upcoming
2. Access Trade Summit
Access Trade Summit 2022 is one of the biggest annual conferences in the affiliate industry, this year due to Covid-19 restrictions held only online. This one-day event provides ample opportunities for networking for performance marketers or anyone looking for fresh talent. Advertisers, publishers, agencies, social media influencers, marketing leaders, solution providers, and the largest companies representing Japan and Southeast Asian countries gather to talk about e-commerce marketing strategies in the post-pandemic era, and successful customer experience through Omnichannel or influencer marketing strategies, and much more. This is a great opportunity for affiliate marketers to expand their knowledge base about the internet industry. Check out their website for upcoming affiliate marketing events and exciting digital conferences.
- Date: March 5, 2022
- Location: Tokyo/Online, Japan
- Ticket variation: Free registration
- Top speakers: Shinichiro Kawabata (Founder and CEO of Interspace Group), Usman Raezra (Founder and CEO of Shopdiscount.id), Thang Tran – Ông Giáo Review (Vietnamese TikTok Influencer), Luu Ky Tam (Project Manager of ACCESS MOBILE)
- Registration: https://accesstrade.global/atsummit/registration
3. Web & Digital Marketing Expo
Boasting to be the largest IT exhibition in Japan, Japan IT Week Spring is a must-attend three-day event, consisting of 12 specialized shows spanning from Software & Apps Development to Advanced E-Commerce & Retail Expo. This three-day event offers an amazing networking experience as it is the largest gathering in this region. Bringing in a range of speakers and marketing professionals from various industries, this annual event is a must-see for digital marketers, exhibitors, and visitors alike.
- Date: April 6-8, 2022
- Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Big Sight venue, Japan
- Ticket variation: Visitor ticket is free after registering on the website, On-site ticket 37 EUR
- Top speakers: Exhibitors: Adobe K.K., Advanced Media Inc., CData Software Japan LLC, Dreamarts Co., Ltd., Eltex, Haposoft Co., Ltd.
- Registration: https://regist.reedexpo.co.jp/expo/DDES/?lg=en&tp=inv&ec=ALL
4. Digital Marketing Summit 2022
This year’s two-day conference, Digital Marketing Summit in Seoul, is held both In-Person and Online for all overseas attendees. In-Person attendance is possible if you currently reside in South Korea. The need to adapt to the ever-changing marketing landscape, especially one so disrupted by the pandemic, is the main focus of these digital marketing conferences. DMS is a hybrid conference that will dazzle you with its varied agenda presenting panel discussions on themes such as Digital natives, Consumer behavior, Creator economy, and many more. Opportunities for networking are a given, make meaningful affiliate marketing connections, and listen to panels for product marketing, business growth, and digital marketing technologies at the largest gathering of digital marketers in this region. In this day and age marketing is based on data and technology, bringing to the fore the importance of affiliate business and affiliate marketing events such as these. So be sure to keep your calendar open for this marketing event that introduces the latest advances in marketing technologies and techniques for modern digital marketers.
- Date: April 12-13
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Ticket variation: In-person – Day1 337 EUR/Day2 337 EUR/Day1&2 614 EUR, Online – Day1 136 EUR/Day2 136 EUR/Day1&2 230 EUR
- Top speakers: Fernando Machado Activision Blizzard, Shahab Salemy Ex) Nike, Eric Redmont Veteran technologist, Geoffrey Colon Microsoft, Billy Son Meta
- Registration: https://dmksummit.com/ticket/dms-2022/?ckattempt=2
5. 1321st International Conference on Advances in Business Management and Information Technology – 2022
Don´t miss the opportunity to join one of the most exciting annual conferences, the 1321st International Conference on Advances in Business Management and Information Technology – 2022, this year held in the beautiful city of Dhaka, Bangladesh. This conference is a two-day event hosting the biggest names in research, engineering, and science of business management and information technology. The conference aims to further communication between researchers and practitioners working in a variety of scientific areas. Don´t let the opportunity to pick the brains of the brightest minds in the digital marketing, business management, and IT industry pass you by, and join this amazing digital marketing conference.
- Date: May 1-2, 2022
- Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Ticket variation: Listener 138 EUR
- Top speakers: TBA
- Registration: http://theiier.org/Conference2022/Bangladesh/1/ICABMIT/registration.php
6. International Conference on E-business and Mobile Commerce
ICEMC 2022, or International Conference on E-business and Mobile Commerce is a three-day event, this year taking place in Seoul, South Korea. This three-day-long digital conference provides ample opportunities for networking, while you sit down to lunch or a dinner banquet with marketing leaders, researchers, and technology providers. Deep dive into a discussion about customer service, digital marketing technologies, online brands, affiliate business, or the mobile industry while enjoying the view only Seoul could offer. ICEMC will walk you through the newest research on mobile marketing, and provide space for discussion about the newest marketing trends, concerns, encountered challenges, and adopted solutions in e-business and mobile commerce. ICEMC is a perfect hub for affiliate marketing offering all you ever need to create a successful affiliate business.
- Date: May 13-15, 2022
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Ticket variation: Author (Invited Speaker) 414 EUR, Presenter Only 368 EUR, Listener 322 EUR
- Top speakers: Prof. Cheol Park Korea University, South Korea; Prof. Harald Øverby Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway; Prof. Kun-Huang Huarng National Taipei University of Business, Taiwan; Prof. Srinath Perera Western Sydney University, Australia
- Registration: http://www.icemc.org/reg.html
7. Fourth International Conference on Digital Marketing
“Strategy & Innovation in Digital Marketing” is the motto of this year’s Fourth International Conference on Digital Marketing in Colombo, Sri Lanka. This two-day long must-attend event gives space to deep dive into topics like online marketing, search engine marketing, SEO, or mobile marketing and brings in the biggest names and largest companies from the digital marketing industry. Networking opportunities are presenting themselves left and right, between panel discussions, during lunch, or after dinner with business leaders and marketing experts. Use the excellent opportunity to join the crowd of presenters, a wide range of speakers, business leaders, representatives from reputable brands, and visitors at the annual ICDM digital conference and maybe try to enjoy the beauty of Sri Lanka along the way.
- Date: May 20-21, 2022
- Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Ticket variation: Delegate (Presenter) 267 EUR, Student / Virtual Delegate 230 EUR, Delegate (Listener) 212 EUR
- Top speakers: Nishant Arora Marketing & Strategy – Data and AI IBM Asia Pacific, Dr. Jill Nash Marketing Communications Expert Bournemouth University, UK, Prof. Zineb El Andaloussi National School of Management and Business Administration Tangier, Morocco
8. The MarTech Summit Hong Kong
With 150 attendees and more than 30 keynote speakers, The MarTech Summit Hong Kong is a must-attend event for anyone who wants to enter the big leagues of digital marketing. Discuss innovation, CRM, e-commerce marketing, digital strategy, and more during this one-day hybrid conference. Listen to founders and CEOs of the biggest companies speak about their strategies and experiences in the challenging world of online marketing. Make important affiliate marketing connections during this networking event with tech gurus, marketing leaders, and experts in the industry. And be ready to enjoy and gain experience in one of the most exciting affiliate marketing conferences of the year.
- Date: May 25, 2022
- Location: Hong Kong
- Ticket variation: Free digital pass, Gold pass 547 EUR, Diamond pass 730 EUR, Vendor pass 1832 EUR
- Top speakers: Samuel Hui HKBN, Romain Rouquier Morning Post, Rachel Lam Saxo Markets, Christine Chan Deacons
- Registration: https://themartechsummit.com/hongkong-registration
9. ICAMSM 2022
The 16. International Conference on Affiliate marketing and Sales Management is an annual event in Tokyo that brings together researchers, scientists, industry leaders, online marketing experts, and representatives from the largest companies from all around the world to talk about progress and inventions in affiliate marketing strategies, online advertising, customer experience, and e-mail marketing. The brightest minds will speak about advantages for merchants and social media influencers, implementation options, marketing technologies, and types of affiliate websites. Exciting networking opportunities, and discussions with a range of speakers from key businesses, online brands, and the internet industry make this a must-attend affiliate summit. Your ear will be talked off by the end of this two-day conference, but you will leave full of determination and knowledge to make your affiliate business grow, even in these unstable post-pandemic times.
- Date: May 27-28, 2022
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Ticket variation: Non-Student Oral/Poster Presenter Registration Early bird 450 EUR/500 EUR, Student Oral/Poster Presenter Registration Early bird 350 EUR/400 EUR, Listener Registration Early bird 250 EUR/300 EUR
- Top speakers: Okechukwu Joshua Cyprus Science University, Cyprus; Prisecaru Diana-Sorina KU Leuven, Belgium; Ananya Agrawal, Vineesh Amin Dreamverse Learning Lab, India
- Registration: https://waset.org/affiliate-marketing-and-sales-management-conference-in-may-2022-in-tokyo
10. Content Tokyo
Content Tokyo is boasting to be the largest comprehensive show for content creation, production, and distribution in Japan. And it may very well be true. Gathering together creators, IPs, IT-related technologies, marketing leaders, online brands, advanced technologies, and many other expo shows, you wouldn’t know where to look first. And if this doesn’t quench your thirst for knowledge and shiny new tech, Content Tokyo also offers a number of conference sessions held concurrently with other shows, covering the whole content business field and offering an excellent networking experience. The running shows offer everything for everyone, be it your fellow marketers, content creators, social media enthusiasts, writers, illustrators, CG and related content production companies, digital marketing, etc, making this the largest hub for affiliate marketing in this region. Do not miss out on this exciting three-day event at this digital marketing international expo bringing an excellent opportunity for affiliate marketers to make sure their affiliate business grows and prospers.
- Date: June 29 – July 1, 2022
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Ticket variation: Free after registration on the website, On-site 36 EUR
- Top speakers: TBA, Previous speakers included Suzuki Osamu TV writer, Kazuhiro Nomura Marketing Director, Business producer Yusuke Ito, Digital Innovation Promotion Department Manager Masaru Saito
- Registration: https://www.content-tokyo.jp/en-gb/visit.html
11. The 2022 9th International Conference on Management of e-Commerce and e-Government
The 2022 9th International Conference on Management of e-Commerce and e-Government aims to provide a high-quality platform for researchers, policymakers, and practitioners to present their newest findings. During this three-day event, this conference offers a keynote session, technical session, and social networking event with ample opportunities to gain new affiliate marketing connections and build future business partnerships. Come visit the ICMECG in Seoul, South Korea and talk with qualified professionals, business leaders, digital marketers, and the biggest names from the industry of online marketing about the newest digital marketing strategies.
- Date: July 7-9, 2022
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Ticket variation: Listener Regular 368 EUR, Student 322 EUR
- Top speakers: TBA, Previous speakers include Prof. Xiaojiang (James) Du IEEE Fellow, Temple University, USA; Prof. Ephraim Feig IEEE Life Fellow, The City College of New York, USA; Prof. Wojciech Cellary Poznan University, Poland; Assoc. Prof. Bambang Leo Handoko Bina Nusantara University, Indonesia
- Registration: http://icmecg.net/reg.html
12. ICBER 2022
Walk through the Tian’anmen (the Gate of Heavenly Peace) or skip right to the Temple of Heaven and then take a stroll through the gardens in the Summer Palace, once you are finished breathing in the opulent history of Beijing, the ICBER 2022 will show you the future of affiliate marketing, product development, applied economics and more. Welcome to the 2022 12th International Conference on Business and Economics Research, one of the most exciting affiliate marketing events of this year. The three-day event will feed you only the best and latest information provided by academicians, researchers, and industrial experts from around the world. Sit down to an unforgettable networking experience with the brightest minds from online marketing, product development, and economics, and use this opportunity to fill up your contacts list with new business partnerships.
- Date: July 16-18, 2022
- Location: Beijing, China
- Ticket variation: Author, Student/Committee 414 EUR Offline/ 276 EUR Online, Author regular 460 EUR Offline/322 EUR Online, Presenter only 322 EUR Offline/138 EUR, Listener 230 EUR Offline/Free Online
- Top speakers: Prof. L. Roger Yin, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, USA; Prof. Nuran Acur, University of Glasgow, UK; Assoc. Prof. Zhao-Rong Lai, Jinan University, China
- Registration: http://www.icber.org/reg.html
13. B2B Marketing Leaders Forum ASIA 2022
Founder & CEO Emma Roborgh created this digital marketing conference four years ago for herself to learn, keep up with all the changes, and stay relevant. Today the B2B marketing Leaders Forum ASIA 2022 this year held in Shanghai, aims for the participants to learn from each other, understand real marketing strategies, be up to date with the latest online marketing strategies, martech, and leadership techniques to keep up with the world where online marketing became a part of our life on a daily basis. This two-day-long event is the largest gathering of marketing executives, industry leaders, online brands, and technology providers in the world. Networking opportunities like these don’t come that often. Gather your fellow marketers, gain strong affiliate marketing connections with online brands, marketing leaders, and key businesses and conquer the world of digital conferences.
- Date: August 17-18, 2022
- Location: Singapore
- Ticket variation: 1-2 tickets 739 EUR, 3-5 tickets 593 EUR
- Top speakers: TBA, Previous speakers include Mitch Young president of AP Servicenow, Karina Gan Accenture, Natalie Truong Mercer, Deepali Nair IBM
- Registration: https://b2bmarketingleaders.com.au/singapore/register-now/
14. Digital Transformation World Forum – Shanghai
Today’s industry is, thanks to technological innovations, changing pretty much on a daily basis. To keep up with this change business leaders are challenged to move their enterprises to the next level. The next level is of course that of digital transformation. Digital Transformation World Forum – Shanghai is a one-day conference aimed at any business leader ready to transform their enterprise to become a part of the digital economy. The agenda spans from strategy and leadership in online marketing to business technology and best industry practices. Gain insight into online brands, the mobile industry, and product marketing, and use this opportunity for networking to your advantage. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for this Shanghai marketing event if you are ready to evolve your business into something great.
- Date: August 25, 2022
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Ticket variation: General admission 911 EUR
- Top speakers: TBA, Previous speakers include Shan Li President at NCS (China), Qing Wei Chief Technology Officer at Microsoft China, Pascal Hua Greater China Managing Partner at Deloitte Digital
- Registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/digital-transformation-world-forum-shanghai-tickets-292228733007?aff=ebdssbdestsearch
15. The Premier Digital Marketing, Media and Advertising Conference & Exhibition in Singapore
The Premier Digital Marketing, Media and Advertising Conference & Exhibition in Singapore is not your typical run-of-the-mill affiliate summit. The luxurious Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention center offer a safe and intimate gathering place for meeting with marketing leaders and professionals from the digital marketing, media, and advertising industry making it an excellent opportunity for affiliate marketers. Join your fellow marketers in person for a two-day conference filled with the best digital marketing practices, latest trends, practical solutions, customer service, strategy, and networking for affiliate marketing connections. Check out the next generation of innovative technology in mobile, martech, and SaaS. Don´t hesitate to visit this annual marketing conference organized by the DiGiMarCon SouthEast Asia and learn how to thrive and succeed as a digital marketer.
- Date: September 15-16, 2022
- Location: Singapore
- Ticket variation: 1-day access 335 EUR, All Access Pass 605 EUR, VIP Pass 741 EUR
- Top speakers: TBA, Previous speakers include Christy Olson Microsoft, Elizma Nolte Facebook, Sonal Shah Paypa
- Registration: https://register.digimarcon.com/event/efeca114-11ae-4e42-bf30-26875c5789a0/regPage:617b1dc3-3ddb-4468-8087-049a4e6e51e8?rp=db807b7b-57ce-4531-b3a3-33da4d2f7c90
16. Ad-tech Tokyo
Ad-tech Tokyo with more than 14 000 attendees is the largest gathering for digital marketers in Asia. This affiliate summit is organizing sessions for brand marketing, media content, customer experience, retail and commerce, and many more. This two-day event is full of great learning and networking opportunities for your affiliate business growth, and gaining knowledge from the biggest names in the IT and marketing industry. The largest gathering of online brands and biggest companies in the internet industry make this affiliate summit a unique pick among annual conferences and a great opportunity for affiliate marketers to get ahead in the race that is digital marketing. Take a look at what so many before you have loved about this digital marketing conference and get hooked on affiliate marketing conferences.
- Date: October 20-21, 2022
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Ticket variation: Visitor pass – In advance/free, On-site/40 EUR; Premium pass – In advance/1614 EUR, On-site/2066 EUR; Full conference – In advance/887 EUR, On-site/1137 EUR; One day pass – In advance/540cEUR, On-site/686cEUR
- Top speakers: TBA, Previous speakers include Fusako Znaiden McDonald’s Japan, Rob Bradley CNN, Shinji Tsukamoto Amazon Ads Japan, Hiroyuki Aioi Asahi Soft Drinks Co., Ltd.
- Registration: https://adtech-tokyo.com/en/for_visitors/#pass_list
17. China Tech Summit
China Tech Summit gathers more than 100 global speakers and partners passionate about the future of China. Global Startup Ecosystem organizes this one-day conference in hopes of bringing together digital marketers, investors, creatives, and the biggest companies and entrepreneurs to accelerate the innovations of tech and economic development within the hosting country. Although lasting only a day, this must-attend event offers a huge networking opportunity to create plenty of affiliate marketing connections and deep dives into topics with fellow affiliate marketers.
- Date: October 28, 2022
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Ticket variation: Free registration
- Top speakers: TBA, Previous speakers include Dr. Hsiao-Wuen Hon Microsoft CVP, Jane Sun Chief Executive Officer at Trip.com Group Limited, Alain Benichou CEO of IBM Greater China Group
- Registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/china-tech-summit-tickets-65499515815?aff=ebdssbdestsearch
18. The MarTech Summit
Bangkok is a fast-growing city catching up to the other Asian powerhouses. This MarTech Summit is different as it is specifically curated for the various companies in this evolving region. Networking with founders & CEOs, CMOs and directors is guaranteed. You will learn about themes such as data-driven marketing, customer experience and engagement, emerging marketing technologies, and digital transformation from a range of speakers. This affiliate marketing event is a two-for-one, you get to enjoy the vibrant atmosphere and active nightlife of Bangkok and gain powerful tools and knowledge to make sure you succeed in the digital market.
- Date: October 19-20, 2022
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Ticket variation: 1-day pass 318 EUR, Gold pass 364 EUR, Diamond pass 548 EUR, Vendor pass 2758 EUR
- Top speakers: Garrett Teoh Hor Keong Head of Data & Analytics, Capgemini Invent; Supaorn Trakarnsiriwanich Senior Marketing Manager, CRM and Data Management, YUM Restaurants International (Thailand); Mirza Salman Hossain Beg Vice President, Head of Innovation, dtac (Telenor Group); Deelert Sombatthanasuk Chief Digital Officer, AXA Thailand
- Registration: https://themartechsummit.com/bangkok-registration/
19. Product Marketing Summit
Product Marketing Summit, this year held in Singapore, will assemble a gathering of PMMs from the world’s largest companies and exciting startups to share stories and experiences in the product, marketing, and sales departments. Go and explore everything this one-day conference has to offer. Be it ample opportunities for networking with your peers, sharing insights and strategies with the biggest names in the industry, or finding your technology partner to enhance your tech stack.
- Date: November 10, 2022
- Location: Singapore
- Ticket variation: PMM team 402 EUR, Silver pass 402 EUR, Gold pass 537 EUR, Platinum pass 895 EUR
- Top speakers: Kaia Lai Grab, Kameel Vohra Dell, Tanvi Kapoor Facebook
- Registration: https://productmarketingworld.com/location/singapore/register
20. Programmatic Pioneers Summit
Programmatic Pioneers Summit APAC is back and bringing more than 300 programmatic marketing and media executives from Asia´s biggest advertisers. This two-day must-attend event in the never sleeping city of Singapore will give you plenty of networking opportunities, offer action-packed stories, and present strategic conversations to shape the future of your industry. What better gift to give yourself than a visit to a luscious island like Singapore and secure the growth of your business at the same time.
- Date: December 8-9, 2022
- Location: Singapore
- Ticket variation: TBA
- Top speakers: TBA, Previous speakers include Rachel Gantz Comscore, Sona Patel Quantcast, Pablo Gomez Kantar, Samantha Pearlson The Trade Desk
- Registration: https://programmaticasia.wbresearch.com/
So, what can we take from this article? Affiliate marketing conferences are a boon to everyone who wants to prosper in the world of digital marketing and affiliate business. As the biggest affiliate marketing events, they have an incredibly high concentration of marketing experts, a wide range of speakers, tech gurus, content creators, online brands, representatives from the biggest companies, and scientists that offer their experiences and innovations from all aspects of affiliate marketing. This list provides some of the most interesting affiliate marketing events from the affiliate marketing industry happening in Asia this year, where you can discuss the newest affiliate marketing trends, gain new business partnerships, and affiliate marketing connections through networking. Visiting affiliate marketing conferences is also an amazing opportunity to get in some sightseeing. Pack your bags, get your plane tickets, we are going on an adventure!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is defined as a relationship between an online retailer that pays a commission to an affiliate for traffic or sales generated from its referrals.
Is affiliate marketing the same as influencer marketing?
The difference is that influencer marketing focuses on boosting brand awareness and brand reputation, whereas affiliate marketing targets a specific audience for better quality leads.
Why are marketing conferences beneficial?
They create a space for sharing experiences, innovations, marketing strategies, and trends between the experts of the industry and the audience. These marketing events are also a great opportunity to connect with your industry peers and gain new business partnerships.
How many businesses use affiliate marketing?
Statistics show that nowadays more than 80% of businesses use affiliate marketing to increase their brand awareness and engage new and existing customers.
What is affiliate management software?
Affiliate management software is a platform that helps you easily create and manage your affiliate campaigns, and track both the progress and success rate of your affiliates, all from one place.
Share this article
Andrej Csizmadia is a translation manager at Post Affiliate Pro. He is responsible for a team of 20 translators and enjoys gaming and cooking. The affiliate marketing industry is growing rapidly, with an expected spending of over 8 billion dollars in 2022. Attending affiliate marketing conferences provides valuable networking opportunities and the latest industry trends.
Affiliate and influencer marketing are different. Affiliate marketing focuses on specific brand metrics and target audience, while influencer marketing generates buzz and brand awareness. Attend affiliate marketing conferences in Europe for networking and industry insights.
Top 10 affiliate marketing conferences in Africa offer valuable networking opportunities and expert insights for businesses and affiliates to boost brand awareness and improve performance. These conferences cover a wide range of topics including digital marketing, social media, and affiliate programs. Africa's growing economy and high return on investment make these events essential for businesses looking to expand and succeed in the digital era.