What is an affiliate?
An Affiliate is a person or a company, who advertises another company’s products or services. Affiliates earn monetary value – commissions for each guest, that changes into a sale.
The main task is to drive potential customers to the advertiser’s website by using image banners, coupons, lightbox banners or links. Additionally, private campaigns can be created that promote only selected affiliates. The relationship between affiliate and merchant is called ad affiliate marketing.
Frequently asked questions
What is an example of an affiliate?
An affiliate is a person or company who promotes a product or service in order to earn a commission on sales. For example, a social media influencer or a popular blogger.
Is being an affiliate worth it?
Becoming an affiliate can be a great opportunity for receiving passive income if you are willing to put the work to build your audience.
How can I become an affiliate?
There are many ways to become an affiliate such as finding a niche market or product to promote, building a website or blog to market your affiliate products or services, and joining affiliate programs.
- What is an affiliate program? (+Pros & Cons) | Post Affiliate Pro
- Affiliate Network | Post Affiliate Pro
- What is an affiliate network? (+Examples) | Post Affiliate Pro
- Campaign, Banner, And Affiliate Report | Post Affiliate Pro
- Affiliate Link | Post Affiliate Pro
- Affiliates.One Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- Affiliate marketing is partner marketing - you just don't know it
- Affiliate Software Explained | Post Affiliate Pro