An open-source eCommerce software and platform trusted by the world’s leading brands.
To connect your Post Affiliate Pro account with your Magento platform we have our own integration plugin that needs to be installed and configured in your Magento platform. Our plugin is free, however due to the ways Magento marketplace currently works, you will need to add the plugin to the cart and then go through the checkout process. After the checkout, you will get the necessary access keys to install the plugin in your Magento admin panel through Magento Connect Manager. In case you will have any problems with the plugin installation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For Magento versions 2.x you can get the plugin HERE.
After you install the plugin you need to configure it.
Go to Stores >Configuration >Sales >Post Affiliate Pro integration section. You will see two sections there:
- Connect your merchant panel
- Application URL – is the URL of your Post Affiliate Pro account. For example if your account URL is https://example.postaffiliatepro.com/merchants/. You will only input example.postaffiliatepro.com in this field.
- Username – is your current username/email that you use to log in to your Post Affiliate Pro account.
- Password – is your current password that you use to log in to your Post Affiliate Pro account.
- Account ID – this field is only used in the Network version of our software to define the merchant ID. If you do not have Post Affiliate Network leave it empty.
- Per Product Commissions – When set to Yes, each product in an order will generate a separate commission. Use it if you will offer different commission rates for specific products. When set to No, each order will generate just one commission, even if there are multiple products purchased in it.
- Coupon tracking – Set to Yes if you are using Coupons feature in your Post Affiliate Pro account to track referrals based on used coupon. Otherwise leave it as No.
- Custom Data 1-5 – These custom data fields can be used to pass custom order or customer info from your Magento to your Post Affiliate Pro account. Commonly used for our lifetime commissions plugin.
Check if your Post Affiliate Pro account URL is available via HTTPS:// protocol. This is a requirement!
If you have set the plugin correctly and the tracking is not working properly, please do not hesitate to contact our support team!