What are super affiliates?
Not all of your affiliates are the same. They all generate different revenues, attract different customers and overall work differently. It is important to know which affiliates are the most efficient.
Super affiliates are the affiliates whose work is the most beneficial for you. Their performance is consistent and they have great skills. An affiliate is considered a super affiliate when he generates around 90% of all profits from campaigns.
- Top Affiliates Report
- How do you motivate affiliates?
- 7 Reasons Why Affiliates Aren’t Promoting Your Online Store
- 11 Best Practices to Engage and Nurture Successful Affiliates
- How to build long-lasting affiliate relationships
- Acknowledging Effective Affiliates
- How to reward your best affiliates in non-monetary ways
- How to find affiliates to promote your business?