What is a Top Affiliates Report?
Affiliate marketing has become one of the most popular marketing approaches among businesses and brands in an age where they are bombarded with strategies and tactics from all directions. A brand’s affiliates – or independent marketers – are responsible for promoting its products and services in exchange for a commission.
Generally affiliates follow the interests of the audience they market to, which they usually have a very specific list of. As a result, affiliates can target consumers who are likely to respond to their promotions because they have a defined niche or personal brand. As a result, keeping an eye on your top affiliates is crucial to your company’s market success.
To operate successful affiliate software, you need to be able to compare your affiliates and identify super affiliates. It is important to keep your super affiliates motivated to sell your products and help them to improve sales techniques.
Top Affiliates Report shows you a list of your affiliates arranged by their performance in your affiliate program. You can arrange your affiliates using the following performance parameters:
- Number of sales
- Total sale value
- Clicks (Raw/Unique)
- Impressions (Raw/Unique)
- Click through ratio
- Conversion ratio
- Average commission per click
- Average commission per impression
- Average amount per order
Knowledge base resources
- Super Affiliates
- 7 Reasons Why Affiliates Aren’t Promoting Your Online Store
- 11 Best Practices to Engage and Nurture Successful Affiliates
- How to build long-lasting affiliate relationships
- How do you motivate affiliates?
- Reporting - Post Affiliate Pro
- How to find affiliates to promote your business?
- How to reward your best affiliates in non-monetary ways