What is a Top Affiliates Report?
With so many marketing strategies and tactics bombarding businesses and brands from all angles, affiliate marketing is becoming more popular than ever. Independent marketers (affiliates) promote products and services on behalf of brands in exchange for commissions.
Generally, affiliates follow the interests of the audience they market to, which they usually have a very specific list of. As a result, affiliates can target consumers who are likely to respond to their promotions because they have a defined niche or personal brand. Therefore, keeping track of your company’s top affiliates is crucial to its success.
It is imperative that your affiliate software is capable of comparing your affiliates and identifying super affiliates. Motivating your super affiliates to sell your products and helping them improve their sales techniques is essential.
Top Affiliate reports in Post Affiliate Pro
Top Affiliates Report shows a list of affiliates arranged by their performance in an affiliate program. Merchants can find these reports in their Merchant panel > Reports. They can arrange the affiliates using the following performance parameters:
- Number of sales
- Total sale value
- Clicks (Raw/Unique)
- Impressions (Raw/Unique)
- Click through ratio
- Conversion ratio
- Average commission per click
- Average commission per impression
- Average amount per order
- Affiliates.One Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- Affiliate marketing is partner marketing - you just don't know it
- Affiliate | Post Affiliate Pro
- What is an affiliate network? (+Examples) | Post Affiliate Pro
- TopClientOffer Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- Top 50 Affiliate Marketing Articles Of 2018 | Post Affiliate Pro
- Affiliate Network | Post Affiliate Pro
- 4 Strategies to Boost your Affiliate Marketing Program