What is a pay per sale?
When you start your affiliate marketing it is important to decide on how you are going to pay your agents. There are many reward programs, such as pay per sale, pay per lead or pay per click. It is up to you to figure out which one is the most beneficial for your business.
Pay per sale (PPS) means that you reward your agents for sales they have made. They are paid as soon as a lead is turned into a sale.
Frequently asked questions
How does pay per sale work?
With pay-per-sale, affiliate marketers earn a commission on every product sale they refer.
How much does pay per sale lead generation cost?
The cost of pay per sale lead generation can vary depending on the lead generation company and the type of lead generation services they offer. Typically, pay per sale lead generation services range from $500 to $5000 per month.
- Pay Per Click (PPC)? | Post Affiliate Pro
- Pay Per Lead (PPL) | Post Affiliate Pro
- Cost Per Sale (CPS) | Post Affiliate Pro
- Pay-Per-Click - Will It Work And What Are Your Alternatives?
- Cost Per Click (CPC) | Post Affiliate Pro
- Paid Search | Post Affiliate Pro
- Cost Per Action (CPA) | Post Affiliate Pro
- Cost Per Lead (CPL) | Post Affiliate Pro