What is cost per sale?
Cost per sale or CPS is a kind of payment methods for promoting products, services or websites on the Internet. Merchants pay their affiliates for every sale. It means when transaction made by credit card is completed. This kind of affiliate marketing reduces vulnerability to frauds by banning IP addresses with fraudulent behavior. So, CPS method is one of the most cost-effective and fraud protective.
It is possible to calculate it by dividing costs by a number of all sales. Another way is to divide the cost per click by conversion rate.
- Pay Per Lead (PPL) | Post Affiliate Pro
- Payrexx | Post Affiliate Pro
- PlugnPay | Post Affiliate Pro
- Commisionsoup Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- Pagamenti di Massa | Post Affiliate Pro
- Adtraction Affiliate Program
- Pay-Per-Click - Will It Work And What Are Your Alternatives?
- Cost Per Mile (CPM) | Post Affiliate Pro