What is maximum budget?
The merchant’s products or services are promoted through different marketing campaigns. It is necessary to define a maximum limit of money for each campaign.
The maximum budget is the maximum value of money, that is allowed to spend on a certain campaign. When this maximum limit is reached, the marketing campaign is stopped. Then, after a restart, it runs again. It is essential to define an accurate maximum budget for campaigns. It is an important part of a budget strategy.
- Daily Budget
- 6 ideas to optimize your affiliate marketing budget
- 9 Benefits of Affiliate Marketing (For Businesses & Bloggers)
- Targeted Traffic
- Interview: How did Affiliate Charles Ngo Make $1m + A Year?
- Data Feed
- 10 reasons your small business should start an affiliate program -
- 5 things to research before creating an affiliate campaign