What is an in-house?
An in-house in an affiliate program managed by a merchant using just an affiliate software instead of an affiliate network. This program allows the merchant to have a relationship with affiliates or save network commissions.
Merchants have to have necessary skills and abilities because they have to know how to launch an in-house affiliate program and how to operate it. Affiliate payment and recruiting can be a little bit more difficult and time-consuming.
Frequently asked questions
What is an in-house affiliate program?
An in-house affiliate program is a type of marketing arrangement where a merchant manages an affiliate program through an affiliate software instead of an affiliate network.
How can I set up an affiliate marketing program?
There are many ways to set up an affiliate marketing program; some key things to keep in mind are defining the program’s goals, selecting the right affiliates, and creating attractive and easy-to-use marketing materials.
- How to login as an affiliate from the merchant panel
- Instar Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- DAPrDAN Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- How to allow customers to enter a referral id (affiliate id) of an affiliate in a page
- Enfin Rentable Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- PropertyOnion.com LLC Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- How does the invoicing work?
- Paysale Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro