Who is an affiliate manager?
An affiliate manager is a person, who works at an affiliate network. This person is a connection between affiliates and merchants. Affiliate managers give advice to advertisers about managing their programs, they check results, recommend good offers or promote programs to potential affiliates. Affiliate manager helps them with setting things up from the beginning. They also transfer traffic to advertiser’s web pages.
Frequently asked questions
What does an affiliate manager do?
How can I become an affiliate manager?
How much does an affiliate marketing manager make?
There is no set salary for affiliate marketing managers because pay is typically based on experience and performance. However, Glassdoor reports that the average base pay for an affiliate marketing manager is $58,819 per year.
- Affiliate | Post Affiliate Pro
- Top Affiliates Report | Post Affiliate Pro
- What is affiliate management and do you really need it?
- 8 Books That Every Affiliate Marketing Manager Should Read
- How to choose the best affiliate management system?
- Affiliates.One Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- Affiliate Network | Post Affiliate Pro
- Affiliate program software - Post Affiliate Pro