Who is an affiliate manager?
An affiliate manager is a person, who works at an affiliate network. This person is a connection between affiliates and merchants. Affiliate managers give advice to advertisers about managing their programs, they check results, recommend good offers or promote programs to potential affiliates. Affiliate manager helps them with setting things up from the beginning. They also transfer traffic to advertiser’s web pages.
- What is affiliate management and do you really need it?
- Andrej Csizmadia Archives - Post Affiliate Pro
- 8 Books That Every Affiliate Marketing Manager Should Read
- Miriam Ball Archives - Post Affiliate Pro
- Drew Green Archives - Post Affiliate Pro
- How to get accepted by affiliate networks
- Jacob Syrytsia Archives - Post Affiliate Pro
- Affiliate networks vs. affiliate tracking software