To celebrate the warm weather, we present several improvements and bug fixes to make Post Affiliate Pro the best partner you can have on your affiliate marketing journey.
New merchant notifications
- Merchant will receive an email notification when commissions are deleted from the Post Affiliate Pro account. This new notification acts as a failsafe to ensure that the owner knows about any commissions that he or other merchants/admins might have accidentally deleted.
- Merchants can receive an email notification when an affiliate agrees with the Terms & Conditions.
- Merchants can now receive email notifications regarding affiliate inactivity when using the automatic affiliate activity checking feature.
Added page timeout notification
When a page fails to load in the user’s browser due to timeout, an error notification is displayed on the user’s screen to let him know what happened. For example, a timeout can occur when trying to load an enormous amount of data using search or filter functions.
Added username and userID to report filters
To make your workflow even more efficient, you can now use username or userID in custom filters in various reports that are available in Post Affiliate Pro.
Added number of created and approved affiliates to the periodic email reports
Daily and Monthly reports that can be sent to the merchant via email can now contain the number of created and approved affiliates in the given time period.
Added refunds to Trends report chart
Due to popular demand, it is now possible to add Refunds and Chargebacks data to the Trends report chart.
Added payout method filter to Payout reports
“Payouts by affiliate” or “Sum payouts to affiliates” screens now contain the payout method info, and it can also be used as a filter on these screens.
Fixed ascending sorting by date in the list of clicks
In certain situations, ascending sorting by date did not show all the clicks correctly on the clicks list. This issue has been resolved.
Fixed CSV export issue
- In some cases, the export of click data on the clicks list did not work or worked only partially. This has been fixed.
- A list of affiliates added to a private campaign can also be exported again.
Fixed file upload for custom affiliate fields
We fixed the issue causing the inability to upload files to custom affiliate fields. It should no longer be a problem for users to upload files in the future.
Fixed image upload via file URL in theme editor
We know that looks are important. So, we’ve made it possible again to upload images via the file URL option in the theme editor.
Removed sorting by IP address
Sorting data in various reports and lists by IP address was removed since sorting by IP address does not make any sense. It only created unnecessary server load that could affect loading time.
We made minor improvements and fixes for Hubspot, Chargebee, and Shopify integration plugins.
- 3. Configuring the system
- Product or Service Changes - Post Affiliate Pro
- Post Affiliate Pro - One Of The 20 Best Software Solutions 2018
- Research Archive - Post Affiliate Pro
- Post Affiliate Pro 126.96.36.199 – new updates and fixes - Post Affiliate Pro
- Post Affiliate Pro (version 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206) - June's improvements and bug fixes - Post Affiliate Pro
- Which Post Affiliate Pro Package Is Right For Me?
- Top Affiliate Marketing Conferences of North America in 2022