What is pinging?
Pinging is a process used to confirm a connection between two devices. One device sends a ping request to another and it should successfully receive a reply. If this happens, it means the devices are connected and can transmit data between them.
When it comes to SEO, pinging is used for updating the search engine about changes on a website. The pinging services ensure that this is done automatically. Using this method helps with having a web page indexed more often.
Frequently asked questions
Is pinging important?
Pinging is important because it notifies Google that your site is active, and you have updated it with new content.
What are the benefits of pinging?
Pinging has many benefits such as improving a site’s visibility, increasing traffic and improving the speed and performance of a website.
- Ping Call Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- Bookmarking | Post Affiliate Pro
- Indexing (Indexed) | Post Affiliate Pro
- What is referral tracking by IP? (+Free trial) | Post Affiliate Pro
- CommerceGate | Post Affiliate Pro
- PremiumWebCart IPN integration | Post Affiliate Pro
- Targeted Traffic | Post Affiliate Pro
- How to integrate casino or gaming website