What is a payment threshold?
If you want to withdraw money you have earned with affiliate marketing, it is necessary that you have at least a certain minimum on your account. This limit is called Payment Threshold. It is the amount of paid commissions you need to achieve before withdrawal.
The Payment Threshold is defined by the platform offering affiliate marketing and therefore may differ.
- The 9 Best payment processors for affiliate marketing - Post Affiliate Pro
- Residual Earnings
- Affiliate payments 101
- Types of affiliate marketers - Post Affiliate Pro
- Top 20 Affiliate Marketing Statistics for 2022 - Post Affiliate Pro
- How to become an affiliate marketer
- 6 myths about affiliate marketing - Post Affiliate Pro
- The Ultimate List Of Affiliate Programs - Part 1/2