What is a pay per click?
Rewarding agents for their hard work is an inevitable part of every business. Affiliate marketing offers three ways to do this: pay per click, pay per lead and pay per sale.
Pay per click means that agents get paid for every click made by customers. This may be either clicking on links or on advertisement connected to you.
Frequently asked questions
How can I earn from pay-per-click?
Pay-per-click is a way for you to earn money from your website by charging advertisers for each ad that is clicked on by a visitor to your site.
How much does affiliate marketing pay per-click?
How do you do affiliate marketing with PPC?
There are many different ways to approach affiliate marketing with PPC. Some affiliates choose to focus on building up a large following on social media, while others invest in paid advertising to reach a wider audience.
- Pay Per Sale (PPS) | Post Affiliate Pro
- Cost Per Click (CPC) | Post Affiliate Pro
- Pay Per Lead (PPL) | Post Affiliate Pro
- Earnings Per Click (EPC) | Post Affiliate Pro
- Pay-Per-Click - Will It Work And What Are Your Alternatives?
- How to pay click commissions only for unique clicks
- Paid Search | Post Affiliate Pro
- Cost Per Action (CPA) | Post Affiliate Pro