What is a landing page?
Sometimes, before the sending of an offer to a customer, it is necessary to introduce the product or service. One way of the product introduction is to create a landing page. It helps with summarizing all benefits and highlighting why is a certain offer the best for the customer.
The customer is transferred to the landing page through clicking on an advertisement. A landing page is created by the merchant and it can be any webpage on merchant’s website. It may not be a home page.
- 7 Landing Page Best Practices to Increase Affiliate Sales
- How to optimize your affiliate marketing campaigns
- Money Page
- 9 affiliate marketing tools to help you run your affiliate program
- Want to increase affiliate sales? Here’s what you need to know
- 6 ideas to optimize your affiliate marketing budget
- How to create an engaging product page for an affiliate program
- How to Build an Effective Affiliate Marketing Funnel