What is cost per lead?
Cost per lead or CPL is a prototype of payment for promotion on the Internet. The merchant pays the affiliate for each lead generated. Lead means when visitor registers on a website, buys product or service or makes a transaction. During campaign with CPL model, a company has total control of their brand.
The Cost per lead is also used to measure how much the marketing campaign cost and whether it is effective for the company. It is easy to calculate. One way is to divide Cost per click by a number of all leads.
- Pay Per Lead (PPL) | Post Affiliate Pro
- Payrexx | Post Affiliate Pro
- PlugnPay | Post Affiliate Pro
- Commisionsoup Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- LinkConnector Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- Pagamenti di Massa | Post Affiliate Pro
- PremiumWebCart | Post Affiliate Pro
- Cost Per Mile (CPM) | Post Affiliate Pro