What is cost per lead?
Cost per lead or CPL is a prototype of payment for promotion on the Internet. The merchant pays the affiliate for each lead generated. Lead means when visitor registers on a website, buys product or service or makes a transaction. During campaign with CPL model, a company has total control of their brand.
The Cost per lead is also used to measure how much the marketing campaign cost and whether it is effective for the company. It is easy to calculate. One way is to divide Cost per click by a number of all leads.
Frequently asked questions
What is a good cost per lead?
A good cost per lead can vary depending on the products or services being offered. However, a general rule of thumb is that a good cost per lead is around $200 or less.
How can I calculate my cost per lead?
In order to calculate your cost per lead, you need to divide the total marketing spend by the amount of new leads.
How can I measure my cost per lead?
You can track the number of sales or conversions that were generated from each lead, in order to calculate cost per lead.
- Pay Per Lead (PPL) | Post Affiliate Pro
- Cost Per Sale (CPS) | Post Affiliate Pro
- Cost Per Action (CPA) | Post Affiliate Pro
- What is CPC? (+ Free trial) | Post Affiliate Pro
- Cost Per Mile (CPM) | Post Affiliate Pro
- Pay Per Sale (PPS) | Post Affiliate Pro
- Cost Per View (CPV) | Post Affiliate Pro
- What is CPS? (+ Free trial) | Post Affiliate Pro