It’s back-to-school-time again, so we made sure you are ready for the hectic months ahead with new improvements and bug fixes to your Post Affiliate Pro software.
Added Emoji support to emails
Everyone loves emojis. They add a personalized touch to your emails, making them appear more lively and fun to read. Well, you can now use emojis in all the emails sent out from Post Affiliate Pro. Finally! ❤️
Added support for multiple partial refunds per one commission
When multiple partial refunds were issued for the same commission, affiliate statistics and reports would not reflect that correctly. As of now, this problem has been fixed.
New date preset for filters
Due to the popular demand, we have added a new preset, “Last 60 days” to various time filters.
New Multi-selection Listbox field type
A new affiliate signup field type has been added for multiple choice options.
Added support for IP address tracking for affiliate signups
If IP tracking is enabled in tracking settings, it will also be used to recognize the parent affiliate during the affiliate signup.
Added possibility to hide commissions in the affiliate panel commissions list
A new plugin has been created called “Hide commissions in affiliate panel commissions list”. This plugin allows merchants to hide commissions from the affiliate panel commission list that match the conditions defined in the plugin configuration. It is now possible to:
- Hide commissions based on status (e.g., declined or pending commissions)
- Hide commissions based on total cost value
- Hide commissions based on commission value
Added total commissions column to channel stats report
It is now possible to display the value of all commissions per channel in the channel stats report.
Added affiliate status column to sub-affiliates list
Affiliates can now see the affiliate status (approved, pending, declined) of their sub-affiliates in the sub-affiliate list.
Here you can see the recent improvements and fixes for some of the integration plugins available in Post Affiliate Pro software:
- HubSpot plugin has been reworked due to deprecated Hubspot API
- Added phone number data field to Zenler plugin
- Fixed issue with Recurly plugin not loading subscription invoice data correctly
- Added refund tracking support to Recurly plugin
- Fixed issue with Paypal plugin sometimes not registering new affiliates correctly when ‘per product’ tracking is used.