What is a token?
It is good for your affiliate marketing to keep track of ad campaigns. Tracking tokens are dynamically generated variables that allow you to track specific information in an ad campaign. Multiple tokens can be used at the same time. They help you optimize your advertisement.
Tracking tokens are provided by paid traffic networks, such as Ero-Advertising, ExoClick, Traffic Junkie and much more.
- How to Use Paid Traffic Channels in Affiliate Marketing
- 3 Ways to Squeeze More Profits from Your Ad Campaigns
- SubID/Ad Channels Tracking
- Ad Network
- 10 Best Banner Ad Conversion Tips for Affiliate Marketing
- Top URLs Report
- 10 reasons your small business should start an affiliate program -
- Campaign, Banner, And Affiliate Report