What is a single offer?
Single offer is a link which leads the customer to a specific offer. These links can be usually found on the web site of the advertising company or around the internet. Single offer always promotes only one specific target. The target has been carefully selected to be interesting for a particular customer.
Single offers usually have a static payout.
- 12 Effective Customer Retention Strategies - Post Affiliate Pro
- 10 psychological principles to improve affiliate marketing
- How to succeed in affiliate marketing (Guide)
- 21 tips to create a successful online store - Post Affiliate Pro
- Top 6 Lead Generation Tactics For Your Affiliate Marketing Program
- 8 tips on how to create a customer retention plan