What is a paid search?
This advertising model is very popular among advertisers. It can be found on multiple search engines, media platforms, and advertisement networks.
Paid search advertising model guarantees that the advertiser pays only for the clicks on their ad. He does not waste money on advertisement which is not seen by web visitors. This helps him gain more potential new customers for fewer investments.
The advertisers usually bid on keywords that are connected to their area of interest and so try to make their ads the most relevant.
Frequently asked questions
How do I pay for paid search?
In the paid search model, you bid on keywords that are connected to your site and pay for every click your link receives.
What are the types of paid search?
There are four types of paid search: cost-per-click (CPC), cost-per-impression (CPM), cost-per-acquisition (CPA), and cost-per-lead (CPL).
- Pay Per Sale (PPS) | Post Affiliate Pro
- Click Through | Post Affiliate Pro
- Pay-Per-Click - Will It Work And What Are Your Alternatives?
- Pay Per Click (PPC)? | Post Affiliate Pro
- How to Use Paid Traffic Channels in Affiliate Marketing
- The Absolute 97 Best Affiliate Marketing Posts In 2016
- Advertiser | Post Affiliate Pro
- Cost Per Click (CPC) | Post Affiliate Pro