What is geo-targeting?
GEO is a particular country an affiliate is referring to. Geo-Targeting is a way of identifying a website visitor’s geographical location by a unique IP address.
This method is used to get information about a visitor for marketing purposes. It increases an effectivity of company’s marketing. Then, it is possible to automatically bring a different content to visitors based on their location. Visitors can also choose a different content by choosing a location first. When a website visitor uses some IP-masking tool, the results of Geo-Targeting can not be correct for 100 percent.
- Geofencing vs. Geotargeting In Affiliate Marketing - Post Affiliate Pro
- 5 Reasons Why Visitors Are Leaving Your Affiliate Website
- Unique User
- 10+ tips to increase affiliate marketing revenue
- Affiliate marketing for beginners
- 7 Landing Page Best Practices to Increase Affiliate Sales
- What is affiliate marketing in 2022?