What is an affiliate network?
An Affiliate Network is a connection between merchants and affiliates. This software platform is used to allow affiliates the ability to join affiliate programs. Affiliate network also brings an ability to cover marketing mediums as direct mail or the internet. Members of affiliate network are rewarded for provided sales or leads.
Affiliate network provides many different services. For merchants, it provides reporting instruments, fraud detection, tracking technology or payment processing. For affiliates, it provides payment aggregation, reporting tools and much more.
- What is an affiliate network? (+Examples)
- Affiliate networks vs. affiliate tracking software
- Affiliate Network vs. Affiliate Program: Ultimate Showdown
- iBride Network Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- Starz Network Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- A step by step guide for creating a high-quality affiliate program
- The Ultimate List Of Affiliate Programs - Part 1/2
- The Ultimate List Of Affiliate Programs - Part 2/2