What is an affiliate agreement?
Affiliate agreement is a written contract closed between merchant and affiliate. After the conclusion of the agreement, affiliate is able to promote merchant’s offers and earn commissions for sales and leads.
Every affiliate agreement has to contain some necessary details as terms of the affiliate agreement, the definition of an affiliate and a relationship, all responsibilities of the affiliate, promotional materials and more. Affiliate agreement should definitely have a standard contract terminology, principles, and clauses.
- 10 reasons your small business should start an affiliate program -
- Affiliate networks vs. affiliate tracking software
- Affiliate Marketing
- What is affiliate software?
- Types of affiliate marketers - Post Affiliate Pro
- Directories - Post Affiliate Pro
- What is affiliate marketing in 2022?
- How to become an affiliate marketer