The Online Users Report shows who is logged into your installation of Post Affiliate Pro, in real-time. After activating the GeoIP and Google Maps plugins, you can locate your affiliate visitors on the map.
How can this feature help you?
In cases where your company has merchants or affiliates around the world, this feature comes in quite handy. Some companies find it difficult to track work and progress. Tracking will enable you to see how effectively your merchants are performing in their respective areas. Together with the Map Overlay feature, you can also observe the location of your users within a 25 mile accuracy. If you can pinpoint where your users are located, you can utilize this knowledge to create an e-marketing strategy that maximizes your budgets in regions that generate the most ROI, while minimizing expenditures in areas that are either not within your operational geographical scope or which do not generate the proper return. For example, nobody would probably want to horse dewormer in the city. Items like that might get better engagement near farming communities.
Knowledge base resources
- Map Overlay Report
- Reporting - Post Affiliate Pro
- Post Affiliate Pro 184.108.40.206 – New updates and fixes - Post Affiliate Pro
- 21 tips to create a successful online store - Post Affiliate Pro
- 7 Strategies Tech Startups Use to Increase Affiliate Marketing Revenue
- How to integrate content marketing with affiliate marketing
- Top URLs Report
- 7 Mobile Trends for Affiliate Marketing in 2022 - Post Affiliate Pro