The Fraud Protection system implemented in Post Affiliate Pro monitors all transactions generated in the system and can automatically decline fraudulent transactions without any annoying alerts or pop-ups.
The purpose of integrating a fraud solution into a company’s workflow is to detect fraudsters. The use of an affiliate fraud solution that detects even advanced fraud schemes can help you significantly reduce losses by helping you identify fraudsters thoroughly so your company will not pay for bad leads and impressions.
It not only provides protection against fraudulent orders, but also protects against repeated orders (e.g. when a customer refreshes the “Thank you” page, where the tracking code has been integrated).
Click fraud protection
Click fraud protection is separated into multiple levels:
- You can recognize repeated clicks from the same IP address and decline or not save commissions for those clicks.
- You can decline or choose to not save commissions for clicks coming from banned IP address ranges.
- You can decline or not save commissions for clicks coming from blacklisted countries (part of the PAP GeoIP feature).
Sale fraud protection
Sale fraud protection settings offer the following options:
- You can recognize duplicate orders coming from the same IP address.
- You can recognize duplicate orders coming with the same order ID.
- You can decline or not save commissions for sales generated from banned IP address ranges.
- You can decline or not save commissions for sales generated from black listed countries (Part of PAP GeoIP feature).
Affiliate signup fraud protection
You can protect your affiliate program against fraudulent affiliate signups by multiple ways:
- You can detect multiple signups from same IP address within specified number of seconds.
- You can block signups from banned IP address ranges.
- You can block affiliate signups from blacklisted countries (part of optional, but free GeoIP feature).