What are commission groups?
With Post Affiliate Pro, you are able to track all active campaigns, create new ones at any time and manage them easily using a simple interface. You have full control over each individual campaign’s settings such as minimum spend, commission rates, etc. And if there is anything that needs changing about one of these campaigns on-the-fly, no matter where you’re running your business from – desktop, laptop, tablet or phone – you don’t need to worry about losing any functionality because our software was designed with mobile use cases in mind.
The commission group feature lets you set a different commission for each affiliate partner within the same campaign. A useful application of this feature is the dividing of affiliates into groups. VIP affiliates, for example, will earn more commissions than affiliates from other groups.
Post Affiliate Pro allows you to define an unlimited number of groups in every campaign and effectively separate your affiliates (e.g. by performance).
Using it together with the Performance Rewards feature, you can reward your VIP affiliates, or simply add performance criteria to your affiliate program.
Knowledge base resources
- Types of commissions - Post Affiliate Pro
- Performance Rewards
- Private Campaigns
- 11 Best Practices to Engage and Nurture Successful Affiliates
- 7 Reasons Why Affiliates Aren’t Promoting Your Online Store
- How to manage your affiliate program like a pro| Post Affiliate Pro
- How much should you pay your affiliates?
- Pay-by-sale vs ongoing commission for your affiliate program