What is a SPOT?
When you want to advertise your products you can do so through various formats. Advertising in media is called spots.
Spots are short videos or recordings, 30 to 60 seconds long. They are usually broadcasted on traditional media, such as television or radio. It is important to research the audience and medium first in order to give them the most relevant ads.
- 10 Best Banner Ad Conversion Tips for Affiliate Marketing
- Youtube Affiliate Marketing: How to Monetize Your Videos
- 7 Best Social Media Organization Tipks and Tricks for Businesses
- How to Use Videos for Affiliate Marketing
- 10 Steps to Social Media Brand Building
- Social media platform breakdown for affiliate marketers