What is a split test?
It may sometimes be difficult to find the right offer that will best suit your business needs. Split testing lets you try out multiple choices for a limited period of time. This helps you decide on the best offer based on the achieved results. With split testing, you simply divide your budget between multiple offers and wait for the results. It is also important to try the products on more than just one affiliate marketing platform as the results may differ.
- How to keep your affiliates happy with split commissions
- 9 Benefits of Affiliate Marketing (For Businesses & Bloggers)
- How to succeed in affiliate marketing (Guide)
- Associate vs Affiliate - Post Affiliate Pro
- Develop An Affiliate Marketing Strategy For Your Brand
- How to Build an Effective Affiliate Marketing Funnel
- 10+ tips to increase affiliate marketing revenue