What are search and content networks?
Google AdWords consists of two main parts. These are Search network and Content network.
Search network focuses on bringing people relevant search results. It uses search engines to ensure problems free work. This portion is important when you want to quickly find data related to a particular area.
The second part is a content network. It is responsible for bringing you quality content that interests you. The content network is a part of Google’s AdSense program.
Frequently asked questions
What is the difference between content network and search network?
The content network is a network of websites where your ads can appear, and the search network is a network of websites where people can search for your products or services.
What is the difference between search and display ads?
Search ads are text-based ads that appear in search engine results pages in response to a user query. Display ads are visual ads that appear on websites, apps, and other digital platforms.
- Ad Network | Post Affiliate Pro
- Search Engine | Post Affiliate Pro
- How to Use Paid Traffic Channels in Affiliate Marketing
- On-Page SEO | Post Affiliate Pro
- Keyword | Post Affiliate Pro
- What is SEO string for (when creating or editing a text link, image or flash banner)?
- Off-Page SEO | Post Affiliate Pro
- SEO Affiliates | Post Affiliate Pro