What is a redirect?
Redirect is a special web function which sends a user directly to another website upon visiting a site configured with a redirect. Multiple types of redirects exist, such as 301 Redirect, 302 Redirect or Meta Refresh Redirect. They differ in their purpose and configuration.
301 Redirect refers to a permanent redirect. The traffic on the site is automatically moved to another web page. Search engines do not take into account the data found on the original page, only the ones in the final destination.
302 Redirect is temporary. It is used to redirect web page visitors to a different site over a certain period of time.
Meta-Refresh Redirect is not a real redirect command. It makes the site refresh over a period of time and sometimes contains a new URL of a site that should be displayed instead of the original one. It is recommended to only use Meta-Refresh Redirect when 301 Redirect is not available.
- UltraCart | Post Affiliate Pro
- Link di Reindirizzamento | Post Affiliate Pro
- Link Cloaking | Post Affiliate Pro
- ReCharge (BigCommerce) | Post Affiliate Pro
- SWREG | Post Affiliate Pro
- How to redirect affiliate mini-site (affiliates/index.php) to your own url
- URL | Post Affiliate Pro
- Collegamento Ipertestuale | Post Affiliate Pro