What are loyalty affiliates?
Loyalty affiliate is when the traffic is motivated to do a certain action on an affiliate’s web page and it creates a commission for them. It is really similar to incentivized affiliate, but there are some differences. Traffic earns some compensation, but they have to become full site members or they have to purchase product or service. For merchants, reward means a long-term liability.
Loyalty affiliate is one of the big challenges in affiliate marketing.
Frequently asked questions
Why brands partner with loyalty affiliates?
There are many reasons why brands partner with loyalty affiliates such as increasing brand awareness, increasing sales, and creating a competitive advantage.
Is there an additional cost to working with loyalty affiliates?
There may be an additional cost to working with loyalty affiliates, depending on the terms of the agreement.
- Affiliate | Post Affiliate Pro
- Affiliate marketing is partner marketing - you just don't know it
- Affiliate Agreement | Post Affiliate Pro
- Thank Loyal Affiliates - Post Affiliate Pro
- Affiliate Network | Post Affiliate Pro
- Affiliate Link | Post Affiliate Pro
- Acknowledging Effective Affiliates
- How to use affiliate marketing across your sales funnel