What is content farm?
Content farm, also known as a content mill, is a site or an organization of freelance writers. They publish a great number of textual content, that is cheap and not very good. These articles have to generate traffic for search engines and generate advertising revenue by placing an advertisement on the webpage. To generate a big revenue, the content farm has to create a massive amount of content.
Articles written by content farm are particularly intended for search engine optimization, not for normal users. That is why the articles are of low-quality.
- Link Farm
- Silo Content
- 7 Tips for Creating a Successful Content Optimization Strategy
- Duplicate Content
- The Ultimate Guide To SEO Copywriting For Affiliate Marketing
- How to Scale Content Creation for Affiliate Marketing
- 10 Tips to Writing Evergreen Content for Your Affiliate Marketing Strategy
- Search And Content Networks