What is content farm?
Content farm, also known as a content mill, is a site or an organization of freelance writers. They publish a great number of textual content, that is cheap and not very good. These articles have to generate traffic for search engines and generate advertising revenue by placing an advertisement on the webpage. To generate a big revenue, the content farm has to create a massive amount of content.
Articles written by content farm are particularly intended for search engine optimization, not for normal users. That is why the articles are of low-quality.
Frequently asked questions
Why are content farms harmful?
Content farms are harmful because they produce large amounts of low-quality content. This content is often plagiarized or duplicated, and it can be difficult to find reliable information on these sites.
What are the consequences of using content farms?
If you use content farms, you may be penalized by Google. Content farms are sites that produce low-quality content for the sole purpose of generating revenue from ads.
What is an example of a content farm?
Ask.com and eHow are two of the biggest content farms.
- Link Farm | Post Affiliate Pro
- YIELDKIT Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- Sitemap | Post Affiliate Pro
- Content Types | Post Affiliate Pro
- Search And Content Networks | Post Affiliate Pro
- Infinite loading of merchant and affiliate panels or login forms
- Moosend Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- How To Write Great Content For Affiliate Marketing