The leading binary options trading platform provider.
The integration is as simple as activating a plugin and setting it up.
Activate and configure the plugin
Login to your Post Affiliate Pro merchant panel and navigate to your Plugins section. Find SpotOption plugin and activate it. When activated configure it – you will have to setup API URL, username, password and campaign IDs from your SpotOption.
That is all. Now, the system will automatically connect to your SpotOption every hour to check for new leads, new customer registrations, position ‘wins’, deposits and first time deposits.
Integration your SpotOption forms
To make the integration work properly, your SpotOption registration form has to be integrated with a special code which will read tracking cookies and push it’s value to the form hidden fields.
First of all, the form needs to have two hidden fields ‘a_aid‘ and ‘a_bid‘. Then a special code filling them in. Here’s the code:
That’s it. The SpotOption form is now reading all the necessary values and sending them along with all the other customer data. The plugin which you activated in the first step will be able to use the values and properly assign the values.
Do not forget to integrate your site with the click tracking code.
- AspDotNetStorefront | Post Affiliate Pro
- SolidTrustPay (custom field for other data) | Post Affiliate Pro
- PaySimple | Post Affiliate Pro
- Setcom (Auto-post and custom field) | Post Affiliate Pro
- Gambio | Post Affiliate Pro
- Verified Opt-In | Post Affiliate Pro
- ClickCartPro | Post Affiliate Pro
- PlugnPay | Post Affiliate Pro