What is a Forced Matrix?
A Forced Matrix is a system where the marketer limits the number of referrals their affiliates can refer. This feature is helpful if you have defined multiple commission tiers. If you have only single tier commissions, structuring affiliates is not that necessary.
Why should I push my affiliates into matrix?
If you want not only the best performing statistics from you affiliate advertisers in your affiliate program, the best thing to do is to give all affiliates periodic commissions to keep them motivated while notifying them of the commission they receive. The more active affiliates you have, the more users will try to promote you. You can also consider the number of back links to your site, which will continue to grow. Newbie affiliates can see the advantages of staying with you in a Forced Matrix, because they can earn commissions even if they are not so successful in recruiting new sub affiliates. Forced Matrix helps to ensure your affiliates perform better and that sub affiliates will stay motivated and improve in the future.
Knowledge base resources
- 7 Reasons Why Affiliates Aren’t Promoting Your Online Store
- 11 Best Practices to Engage and Nurture Successful Affiliates
- How do you motivate affiliates?
- How to build long-lasting affiliate relationships
- Types of commissions - Post Affiliate Pro
- How To Start An Affiliate Program For Your Small Business
- How to reward your best affiliates in non-monetary ways
- Affiliate program not bringing any results? Here's why