What are residual earnings?
Many types of affiliate programs exist in affiliate marketing. They differ in agents’ rights, customers’ options, relationships or forms of income.
Residual earnings are a type of affiliate marketing where the agent earns money from not only the first sale. They are paid for every sale from a certain referral for the whole period of time the particular customer exists.
- Types of affiliate marketers - Post Affiliate Pro
- 10 reasons your small business should start an affiliate program -
- 9 affiliate marketing secrets that will make you more money - Post Affiliate Pro
- How to succeed in affiliate marketing (Guide)
- Top 20 Affiliate Marketing Statistics for 2022 - Post Affiliate Pro
- Earnings Per Click (EPC)
- 7 Strategies for Generating More Affiliates
- 9 Benefits of Affiliate Marketing (For Businesses & Bloggers)