What is mobile billing?
Mobile billing, also known as a mobile carrier billing, is a type of paying for a product or service through mobile device. It is a fast growing method, because for customers, it is also faster and easier way of paying.
There are many types of mobile billing such as pay by SMS, direct mobile billing or mobile airtime transfer. By ‘pay by SMS’, customers are able to pay from mobile via text messages. When customers use a direct mobile billing, they do not need to register or send a text message to complete checkout.
- Direct Billing Flow
- SMS Billing Flow
- Mobile Affiliate Marketing
- Mobile Affiliate Marketing Guide: Everything You Need To Know
- 7 Mobile Trends for Affiliate Marketing in 2022 - Post Affiliate Pro
- Reinvent Your SMS Affiliate Marketing with 6 Easy Tips
- 21 tips to create a successful online store - Post Affiliate Pro