What is e-commerce?
E-commerce, also known as electronic commerce, is a way of selling and buying products or services online through the Internet. E-commerce is also a way of sending data and information. There are many applications, such as email, shopping carts or online catalogs, which are used for e-commerce.
There exist many types of e-commerce, such as B2B (business to business), B2C (business to customer), C2B (customer to business) and C2C (customer to customer). It expresses who is dealing with who. For example, in B2C type, a company sells products or services to the public through the internet.
E-commerce brings many benefits to company and customers. Benefits such as speed of access and transaction, good accessibility, large availability of goods and services, and much more.
- 21 tips to create a successful online store - Post Affiliate Pro
- 12 Effective Customer Retention Strategies - Post Affiliate Pro
- 8 tips on how to create a customer retention plan
- Key Trends In E-Commerce Logistics
- How to get affiliate marketing in e-commerce just right
- Develop An Affiliate Marketing Strategy For Your Brand
- How to Use Ecommerce Affiliate Marketing to Upgrade Sales
- Why Protecting Your Business Is Essential If You Plan To Sell