What are demand-side platforms?
A demand-side platform, also known as DSP, is a software used by merchants or agencies. It is necessary when merchants want to attend ad exchanges. A Demand-side platform allows and helps them to buy inventory.
It has a great feature – automatic decisions, bids and purchases making and it provides a real-time analytics.This software can link to data or multiple ad exchanges and it can also connect supply-side platform, which is used by affiliates.
Frequently asked questions
Why are demand-side platforms important?
Demand-side platforms (DSPs) are important because they help advertisers reach their target audiences more effectively and efficiently. DSPs allow advertisers to bid on ad space in real-time, which means they can tailor their campaigns to specific audiences and optimize their expenses.
Who uses demand-side platforms?
Demand side platforms are used by merchants, managers and advertisers.
What are some examples of demand-side platforms?
There are many demand-side platforms, or DPS, such as Bucksense, SiteScout and MediaMath.
- Supply Side Platforms (SSP) | Post Affiliate Pro
- EZmob DSP Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- Subprocessors | Post Affiliate Pro
- Pay Per Sale (PPS) | Post Affiliate Pro
- Product or Service Changes - Post Affiliate Pro
- DSST TEST PREP Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- PSiGate | Post Affiliate Pro
- SolidTrustPay (custom field for other data) | Post Affiliate Pro