There are dozens of providers who offer basic payment processing online, but CCBill is the payment services platform built to care for your buyers, automate your business and help you instantly grow into new markets.Accept credit cards, debit cards, gift cards, online checks and bank transfers using CCBill – and protect your business with our leading fraud protection and 24/7 billing support for your buyers. Offering a complete package at easy rates, CCBill’s service includes a payment gateway, merchant account, smart payment forms, mobile tools, multiple currencies and languages, PCI Level 1 compliance, direct settlements and a menu of tools to automate and expand your online business commerce.
With billions of consumers linked to a broad, flexible e-commerce platform, plus dozens of integrated software partners, CCBill represents reliability and integrity to consumers and merchants alike.
Click here to get started with taking payments online.
Integration with ccBill can be made using the Approval URL supported by them.
Account settings of your ccBill
- Sign in to the Administration Portal
- Click the Account Info Mega Menu, then select Sub Account Admin from the Manage Sub Accounts section of the menu.
- Click the Webhooks link on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the URL that you wish posts to be directed to in the Webhook URL (use the URL in the code section below) field.
- Select the post types you wish to subscribe to (click All to select all types, or pick and choose any combination of post types by selecting the check box next to it).
- Select the Satellite Locations that Webhooks should post to you from. Try to choose a location that is geographically close to the server that the URL you selected in step 2 in order to ensure that posts get to your URL as quickly as the can. The satellite locations are currently Phoenix, AZ, Ashburn, VA, and Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Click Update to save the configuration.
When you are done, login to your merchant panel and activate and configure ccBill plugin.
Integration of your links
Insert the code below to the site with your payment links to ccBill:
Do not forget to add parameter id="affCookieLinkId" to your payment links, so it looks like this:
<a href="https://bill.ccbill.com/jpost/signup.cgi?formName=1234&clientAccnum=111111&clientSubacc=0001&allowedTypes=0000124404:840&ccbill_referer=&email_template=&email=&password=&username=&subscriptionTypeId=0000124404:840" target="_blank" id="affCookieLinkId">pay</a>
This is all that is required. Now whenever there's sale, ccBill willcall our sale tracking script, and system will generate commission forthe affiliate.