What is Web 2.0
As the name suggests, Web 2.0 is an updated version of the World Wide Web (known as Web 1.0). Web 2.0 is an overall shift in the way we think about and design websites. The following Web 2.0 features were designed to move away from static HTML pages, which were not interactive, and towards interactive functionality and compatibility:
- User-generated content
- Data transparency and integration
- An Internet platform instead of just a network
- API implementation for software as a service (SaaS)
Web 2.0 in Post Affiliate Pro
Every piece of data transmitted between client and server is optimized. As a result, using such applications is much faster than using Web 1.0.
A standard Web 1.0 application reloads the entire web page after each click (including menus, header, and footer). In contrast, a Web 2.0 application loads the web page design in one request, and later only clean data is transmitted.
Additionally, Web 2.0 applications offer several advantages: Since the browser communicates with a server using API, you can use the same API from your custom application and automate some of the actions of third-party software.
Knowledge base resources
- Web.com Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- Webware.io | Post Affiliate Pro
- WebMoney Merchant Service | Post Affiliate Pro
- SiteGround Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- Sitemap | Post Affiliate Pro
- Webmaster Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- Webnode Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- Webturo Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro