What are supply side platforms?
The supply-side platform, also called Sell-side platform, enables web publishers or webmasters to manage their ad campaigns. This way publishers can aim their online advertising on a targeted audience. The benefits of Supply-side platforms is maximizing the revenue.
Some of the most common Supply-side platforms are ironSource, Adform, OpenX, AppNexus, Smaato, C1X, DoubleClick Ad Exchange, PubMatic, Rubicon Project, ExoClick, YuMe, SpotXchange, and CPXi.
Frequently asked questions
How much time goes into supply side platforms?
It can vary greatly depending on the size and complexity of the platform, as well as the team that is responsible for building it. However, it can take anywhere from several months to a couple of years to build a supply side platform from scratch.
What do supply side platforms do?
Supply side platforms help publishers manage their ad inventory and connect with ad buyers. They typically offer tools to help publishers optimize their ad sales and maximize revenue.
How do supply side platforms make money?
Supply side platforms make money by charging a fee for every ad that is served on their platform.
- Demand-Side Platforms (DSP) | Post Affiliate Pro
- EZmob DSP Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- How to Use Paid Traffic Channels in Affiliate Marketing
- osCSS | Post Affiliate Pro
- Stacked Brands Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- HostArmada Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- StackPath Affiliate Program - Post Affiliate Pro
- Wholesale2b | Post Affiliate Pro