A mobile point of sale solution that empowers your business of any size to perform secure cashless transactions anytime.
This integration method helps you register sale commissions using IPN from your plugnpay buttons.
Generating button code
To integrate button form with PAP, you have to do some special steps to do it when generating the button code. First, you have to setup “Please select your Thank You response action” to option “Go to your own defined URL“. On next screen you have to define the Succes-link to PHP thank you page with integration code (this code have to inside of the body code – be between and tags) :
You can use all this parameters if you need it:
- $_POST[‘card-amount’] = total cost
- $_POST[‘FinalStatus’] = success if succeeded
- $_POST[‘tax’] = you can deduct from total cost
- $_POST[‘orderID’]= order id
- $_POST[‘shipinfo’] = you can deduct from total cost
- $_POST[‘currency’] = 3 alpha currency in lowercase
Modifying the existing button forms
If you do not want to generate all forms again, you can simply add some code into the button form. The most important thing is to have custom thank you page link defined:
<input type="hidden" name="success-link" value="https://www.yoursite.com/thanks.php" />