A free and open-source content management system (CMS) for publishing web content.
Joomla is an award-winning content management system. Joomla is a freeopen source content management system for publishing content on theInternet and Intranet as well as a Model–view–controller (MVC) WebApplication Development framework.
The system includes features such as page caching to improve performance,RSS feeds, printable versions of pages, news flashes, blogs, polls,website searching, and language internationalization.
AEC already has an integration for Post Affiliate Pro. Please ask the support at http://valanx.org/ for more information.
- Guru (Joomla! Extension)
- Open Source Excellence Membership Control
- BreezingForms (Joomla! Extension)
- 7 Tips for Creating a Successful Content Optimization Strategy
- Duplicate Content
- 10 Tips to Writing Evergreen Content for Your Affiliate Marketing Strategy
- 11 Tips For Creating Engaging Content For Your Business