Calendly is the modern scheduling platform that makes “finding time” a breeze. When connecting is easy, your teams can get more done.
To track form submissions you can use an additional option of event – Confirmation Page. The section allows you to set a redirection to an external site and then to resend event details to it. The integration uses this.
The first step is to edit the event you want to track and setting up redirection in the Confirmation Page section. You will have to add a special code to the redirection page so choose wisely. The final touch is to enable ‘Pass event details to your redirected page‘ as that is the key for being able to track submission details.
To find out parameter names of your form you have to make at least one test submission and then see the parameter names in redirected URL. Then just use getVarFromUrl(‘name’) in the sale tracking code.
That’s it. Your submissions will be tracked from now on. Make sure to integrate your site with the click tracking code and make sure the landing page is at the same domain as your redirection URL.
- Solução geral | Post Affiliate Pro
- weDevs Affiliate Program
- Contrôle de l'intégration | Post Affiliate Pro
- Software de afiliados | Post Affiliate Pro
- CyberSource | Post Affiliate Pro
- Logiciel de suivi du marketing d'affiliation et gestion des programmes
- SWREG | Post Affiliate Pro
- PlugnPay | Post Affiliate Pro