Compatibility and Requirements
Post Affiliate Pro will run on any web hosting solution that supports PHP 5 and MySQL.
- PHP5 (min version 5.2.0)
- with extensions mysql, gd2, iconv and mbstring
- ZendGuard Loader (previoursly called as ZendOptimizer) or IonCube loader- recommended minimum memory limit - 16MB,
- recommended minimum max execution time - 30 seconds
- php sessions enabled
PHP4 is not supported anymore !
- MySql 4.1.x or higher
Mysql 5.1 is recommended – In case of high loads in a database, it’s possible to add partitioning of tables in version 5.1 or higher. The needed disk space is dependent on your traffic.
- Web server - Apache, IIS or any other that supports PHP
- Operating system any Unix, Linux, Windows or Mac (basically all operating systems are supported if operating system supports installation of web servers)
- Disk space - 300 MB (recommended; without database)
- SSL - it is supported so if you own SSL certificate you can use https://
Compatibility with Shopping Carts and Payment Systems
Post Affiliate Pro integrates with MOST merchant accounts, payment gateways, shopping carts, and membership systems.
A complete list of all integration methods can be found directly in the merchant panel in your installation (Menu Tools -> Integration -> Sale/Lead Integration) or on our web page.
Below are examples of the most common payment systems compatible with Post Affiliate Pro:
What is Shopping Cart Integration?
Integration is a way to connect the affiliate system to your current website, shopping cart, or payment gateway, so that the affiliate system is notified when purchases are made. When notified, the affiliate system registers the sale, finds the referring affiliate (if any,) and credits the affiliate with the appropriate commission.
Integration usually means adding only a few lines of code into your pages. Everything you need to do for integration is described in detail in the online documentation (knowledgebase) and Integration Wizard inside the application.
You can find a description of all integration methods here.