Compatibility and Requirements
Before you order Post Affiliate Pro, check if your server or hosting account meets the following requirements:
- PHP version 5.6 or higher (PHP 7 recommended)
- with extensions: MySQLi or PDO MySQL, gd2, iconv, mbstring, PHP5-CURL package, mod_rewrite, bcmath
- with one of the encoders listed here
- recommended minimum memory_limit 128MB,
- recommended minimum max_execution_time 30 seconds
- turned on php session
PHP4 and 5.2 is not supported anymore!
- MySql 4.1.x or higher
Recommended is MySql 5.5 - in case of high loads in the database it is possible to add partitioning of tables in version 5.1 or higher.
- Web server Apache (2.2.7 or higher), IIS or any other that supports PHP and .htaccess rewrite rules (IIS can support .htaccess via http://www.helicontech.com/ape/ )
- enable mod_deflate (gzip) for content text/html
- Operating system any Unix like, Windows or Mac (basically all operating systems are supported if the operating system supports installation of web servers)
- Disk space - minimum 400 MB (recommended)
- cUrl version 7.39 or higher (older versions cause problem when connecting to our license server)
- SSL - it is supported so if you own SSL certificate you can use https://
- If you use mobile internet connection, set your mobile modem to Uncompressed internet route (APN)
Recommended setup of server:
- 4 Cores @ 3.2GHZ Turbo
- 8GB RAM (DDR3)
- 500 GB 7200 RPM SATA RAID 10 (Primary)
OR: - 2x 128GB SSD raid1
NOTE: The directory, to which you are about to install Post Affiliate Pro (or Post Affiliate Network) must be available via browser by some URL address or IP ( e.g. mywebsite.com/affiliate )
For high performance requirements please check our Knowledge base article.
Compatibility with Shopping Carts and Payment Systems
Post Affiliate Pro integrates with MOST merchant accounts, payment gateways, shopping carts, and membership systems.
A complete list of all integration methods can be found directly in the merchant panel in your installation (Menu Tools -> Integration -> Sale/Lead Integration) or on our web page.
Below are examples of the most common payment systems compatible with Post Affiliate Pro:
What is Shopping Cart Integration?
Integration is a way to connect the affiliate system to your current website, shopping cart, or payment gateway, so that the affiliate system is notified when purchases are made. When notified, the affiliate system registers the sale, finds the referring affiliate (if any,) and credits the affiliate with the appropriate commission.
Integration usually means adding only a few lines of code into your pages. Everything you need to do for integration is described in detail in the online documentation (knowledgebase) and Integration Wizard inside the application.
You can find a description of all integration methods here.