To integrate with SecureNetShop you have to display affiliate-tracking code in the "receipt page" of the shopping cart.
Locate tracking settings in your cart
Login to your cart admin panel and navigate to Settings> Marketing> Order tracking and create a new tracking item by clicking 'Add new' button.
There are three sections. Define a custom name of your tracking item in the first one. In the second one, you have to use the sale tracking code. You can simply copy and paste the following code:
The last section defines where the sale tracking code will be displayed. Please set it to be displayed at the last payment page (Order Receipt checkbox), display it in <BODY> section and click all checkboxes of payment methods you want to track.
These are variables that you can use:
- [ORDER_NUM] stands for Order Number
- [INVNUM] stands for Order Invoice Number
- [SUB_TOTAL] stands for Cost of order before discounts and other charges
- [SALES_TAX] stands for Sales tax
- [VOLUME_DISCOUNT] stands for Volume discount amount
- [PROMO_DISCOUNT] stands for Promotional discount amount
- [PROMO_DISCOUNT_CODE] stands for Promotional discount code
- [GRAND_TOTAL] stands for Cost of order after discounts and other charges
For more info about variables, click the link 'replacement codes' found in the second section...
Do not forget to integrate your website with the click tracking code.