The integration method with Adobe Business Catalyst(BC) and Post Affiliate Pro(PAP) allows you track your sales which are made via BC by PAP.
To make a synchronization between PAP and BC, you have to be an advanced user in BC Panel.
Activate BC Plugin in PAP
You have to activate the Business Catalyst plugin in Post Affiliate Pro Merchant
Navigate to Merchant Panel> Plugins> Adobe Business Catalyst plugin and click activate.
Configure BC Panel
1. Log into the BC panel
2. Navigate to Site settings> API integration section
3. Click on the button ACTIVATE API (if not active yet)
4. Enter the url of BC script of your PAP:
into the field "Enter URL of your application to notify for new Purchases"
5. You can also see the value of "Your SiteID".
Please remember this value for a further configuration of PAP.
Configure BC Panel forms
Configure BC Panel forms following this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2jtwx7ooak
Do these main steps:
1. Add a new from in CRM> Extend CRM Database and name it e.g. PAP tracking
2. Add a text field - PAPField (this is your PAP Custom field)
3. Apply the field for Orders
4. Use the form in your order page (navigate to Site manager> Module templates> Online Shop Layouts> Registration - Buy and using Toolbox> Modules> Web Forms apply the new form)
Add PAP Sale's integration code into your BC panel
- Navigate to Site Manager> Pages and click on your PAP Landing Page.
- Use Toolbox> Modules> Web forms to insert the HTML form to your page.
You can find the PAP Custom field input there.
This is the original HTML code. The ID (CAT_CUSTOM_154728) of the HTML tags will be different in your case.
Do not forget to use CAT_CUSTOM ID that is shown in your HTML.
<input type="hidden" maxlength="1024" name="CAT_Custom_154728" class="cat_textbox" value="" />
Convert it to this HTML code:
Configure BC plugin in PAP Merchant Panel
1. Go to PAP Merchant Panel -> Plugins -> Adobe Bussines Catalyst Plugin and click configure
2. Set your BC login values for BC API Login and BC API Password
3. Set your BC Catalyst Domain Name (e.g.: if your domain is: pap.businesscatalyst.com, your BC Catalyst Domain Name is "pap"),
if you need secure requests insert here domain with protocol and worldsecuresystems.com e.g.: https://yourdomainname.worldsecuresystems.com
4. Set your BC Site Id - it is the one that you had to remember in in previous step 2.5.
5. Set PAP Custom Field number that you setup in the BC Panel (step no. 3.3.)
Add PAP Click Tracking scripts to BC's pages
Add this code into every page in BC on which you want to track clicks.
Navigate to Site manager> Pages ... and edit pages from there.
Create your sale's page
When creating your sale's page be aware of this:
Without fulfilling registration data in your CRM form the sale will not be tracked by PAP.
Before your customers make a sale they have to fill out the registration data in your CRM form. In our case it is PAP Landing Form.
Please, make your customers fill out this form before they checkout.